Higher protection against hazardous materials
- Manufactured from chloroprene rubber latex
- Embossed diamond pattern on palm for better grip
- Added lining gives an increased comfortable and sweat absorption
- Provides insulation and light protection against thermal risks
- Has been tested in accordance to cold contact test
- Superior dexterity and resistance against animal fats and oils
- Can be used for handling solvents in oil refineries
- Chemically treated to enhance performance and extended usage life
- Colour: Blue
Uses: Refineries. Industry. Manure spreading. Chemistry. Industrial maintenance.
- Outer fabric: Chloroprene rubber latex
- Lining: 100% acrylic black terry
Dimensions: Length: 380mm(*). Thickness: 0,68mm (+/- 0,03 mm) *average measurements.
The cold with the standard EN511
Dangerous chemicals and micro-organisms with the standard EN374-1 / EN374-5
Thermal risks such as heat or fire
Mechanical risks with the standard EN388
EC Certificate issued by SGS Fimko Oy, Notified body nº 0598.